"This is where you train your troops. Let's build a strong team for the next battle!"
|Level 1||Level 2||Level 3||Level 4||Level 5|
|Level 6||Level 7||Level 8||Level 9||Level 10|
|Level 11||Level 12||Level 13||Level 14||Level 15|
|Level 16||Level 17||Level 18||Level 19||Level 20|
- You can upgrade your army or manage battle deck in the Armory.
- As the level of the Armory goes up, the maximum level that arms can reach goes up.
- Parts and gold are required for upgrading arms
- It allows you to equip Rocket Missiles, Aircraft, and Troops that will be used in a battle.
- The higher the Headquarters level, the more decks you can use.
Available Arms & Unlock Arms
- Available Arms: The list of arms that can be equipped onto your battle deck to be used in a battle.
- Unlock Arms: Locked arms that are not available due to your HQ not meeting the required level. When your HQ reaches required level, the unlocked arms will automatically move to the available list.