"A special storage where you can keep your CUBE while preserving its conditions"
|Level 1||Level 2||Level 3||Level 4||Level 5|
|Level 6||Level 7||Level 8||Level 9||Level 10|
- The Cube Storage is where you can stack your Energy Cube earned by looting, producing, etc. You can withdraw it whenever you need it.
- Unlike Cube Factory, the Cube Storage can still function normally during its upgrade.
- When a Cube Storage is destroyed in a battle, all the Energy Cube in the storage will be taken by the enemy.
- Since it can store tons of Energy Cube, it is one of the buildings that should be protected in a battle.
- You can lower the rate of Cubes that can be looted by building a Vault and upgrading it.
- The Energy Cube storage capacity of your base depends on the Cube Storage level. It means that you can store more Energy Cube when your Cube Storage level is higher.
- If you have multiple Cube Storages in your base, Energy Cube will be properly distributed among the storages in consideration of their levels.
- If Cube Storages are full, any extra Energy Cube you loot will be lost.
- The greatest achievement of the scientists after a lengthy research on Eternium was the discovery of a purple material, which is called the "Energy Cube". The technology applied to the Floating Islands has been immensely improved since the discovery. People call this era the "Cube Blossom".
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.