"To upgrade arms and mines, we'd better gather more GOLD!"
|Level 1||Level 2||Level 3||Level 4||Level 5|
|Level 6||Level 7||Level 8||Level 9||Level 10|
- The Gold Storage is where you can stack your Gold earned by looting, producing, etc. You can withdraw it whenever you need it.
- Unlike Residence, the Gold Storage can still function normally during its upgrade.
- When a Gold Storage is destroyed in a battle, all the Gold in the Storage will be taken by the enemy.
- Since it stores much Gold, it is one of the buildings that should be protected in a battle.
- You can lower the rate of gold that can be looted by constructing a Vault and upgrading it.
- The Gold storage capacity of your base depends on the Gold Storage level. It means that you can store more Gold when your Gold storage level is higher.
- If you have multiple Gold Storages in your base, Gold will be properly distributed among the storages in consideration of their levels.
- If Gold Storages are full, any extra Gold you loot will be lost.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.