"Don't have enough parts? No worries! You can produce them here by crafting other parts!"
|Level 1||Level 2||Level 3||Level 4|
- The Parts Lab is where you manage parts needed for upgrade arms.
- At the Parts Lab, you can craft parts to make another part.
- You can build Parts Lab when your Headquarters is at level 6.
- You can have four craft slots in the Parts Lab. After crafting a part, they have kind of cooldown time.
- The higher the level of Parts Lab, the higher the number of craft slots.
- You can obtain parts from various chests. For more information about the acquisition of chests and parts inside them, please see Chest.
- You can melt parts to craft them into a new part in the Parts Lab. You need a certain amount of Gold to do so.
- To craft a tier 3 part, you need another tier 3 part of a different type. 1000 Gold is consumed in crafting a part.
- To craft a tier 2 part, you need tier 3 parts of two different types—15 and 30, respectively. 15000 Gold is consumed in crafting a part.
- To craft a tier 1 part, you need tier 2 parts of two different types—2 and 4, respectively. 35000 Gold is consumed in crafting a part.
- Cooldown is applied until the next craft is available after crafting parts in a slot.
- 270 minutes of cooldown is required after crafting a tier 1 part.