"Residents on your island will never be late on their tax payments since they know their life depends on it
|Level 1||Level 2||Level 3||Level 4||Level 5|
|Level 6||Level 7||Level 8||Level 9||Level 10|
- Residence produces Gold until it reaches its storage capacity. Therefore, you want to collect the produced gold periodically to store them safe in the Gold Storage.
- When a residence is destroyed in a battle, 50% of the uncollected gold will be taken by enemy. This means that the more resources that you have uncollected, the easier to become a target.
- When you upgrade your Residence, any uncollected Gold will be automatically saved. However, if the Gold Storage is full at the moment of upgrade, the uncollected gold will be lost.
- Residence stops producing gold when its being upgraded.
- The hourly gold production rate of the residence depends on its level. In other words, the higher the residence level, the higher the hourly production rate will be.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.